Friday, 14 April 2017

Malcharion - Part 2

Morning all!

I have done some more work on Malcharion, this time working on the autocannon and replacing the claws on the powerfist. I used the heavy stubbers from the Imperial Knight kit because I like the way they looks but I also added some old brush covers to the ends to bulk them out a bit.


With the powerfist I used the spare claws from the contemptor kit and cut and filed them to fit in place of the previously box like stubby sausage fingers it had before :).


Still a lot of clean up to do on this guy but he is slowly taking shape. Next up is the bas relief but that update may take a while while I wait for the parts I need to come available.

Thanks for looking!