Just a small update to show how far I am currently with my Crimson Slaughter... Long way to go yet.
Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Sunday, 10 August 2014
First three Cultists completed and I've used the opportunity to try out some new bases:
I used some corrugated card that I picked up at the local Hobby Craft for just under two pound. It works pretty well and goes very solid after being hit with the primer.
The pack contains three A4 sheets so it should last for the entire army and hopefully I'll have some left over for scenery.
Friday, 8 August 2014
So to start off this new blog I have received a delivery of two chaos sets of the Dark Vengeance models including two of the Aspiring Champions.
And this is how the colour scheme will look. Lots of brighter colours, purely because I feel it looks a lot better with the red than sticking with the normal blacks and greys for contrast.