Tuesday, 28 October 2014
Thursday, 23 October 2014
Tuesday, 16 September 2014
So after my accident with the first Ragnar during a house move I decided to try a repose, mainly because I cant seem to locate some of the original parts used for him, but minus the different armour on the gauntlets I think he has come out much better than first.
Thursday, 11 September 2014
I have started on my first transport for my Chosen and have just about finished the interior of the first Rhino. I found a picture on Google which I used to try and get the sonar right...
The screen at the top is supposed to look like the feed on the computers in the Matrix.
Thursday, 4 September 2014
So using the spares from the Helbrute kit I managed to sufficiently convert another Dark Vengeance brute to look very different from the standard model that comes in the box.
And above is the Helbrute I made using the kit so that brings my total to 3 Helbrutes for use with the Dataslate :)
Wednesday, 3 September 2014
Sunday, 17 August 2014
Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Sunday, 10 August 2014
First three Cultists completed and I've used the opportunity to try out some new bases:
I used some corrugated card that I picked up at the local Hobby Craft for just under two pound. It works pretty well and goes very solid after being hit with the primer.
The pack contains three A4 sheets so it should last for the entire army and hopefully I'll have some left over for scenery.
Friday, 8 August 2014
So to start off this new blog I have received a delivery of two chaos sets of the Dark Vengeance models including two of the Aspiring Champions.
And this is how the colour scheme will look. Lots of brighter colours, purely because I feel it looks a lot better with the red than sticking with the normal blacks and greys for contrast.