Tuesday, 16 September 2014
So after my accident with the first Ragnar during a house move I decided to try a repose, mainly because I cant seem to locate some of the original parts used for him, but minus the different armour on the gauntlets I think he has come out much better than first.
Thursday, 11 September 2014
I have started on my first transport for my Chosen and have just about finished the interior of the first Rhino. I found a picture on Google which I used to try and get the sonar right...
The screen at the top is supposed to look like the feed on the computers in the Matrix.
Thursday, 4 September 2014
So using the spares from the Helbrute kit I managed to sufficiently convert another Dark Vengeance brute to look very different from the standard model that comes in the box.
And above is the Helbrute I made using the kit so that brings my total to 3 Helbrutes for use with the Dataslate :)