Friday 3 June 2016

Display Board - WIP

I have this morning started work on my display board. I've used the two parts of the Sanctum Imperialis that came with my copy of the Renegade Knights game but they will be removable so that I can still play the scenarios that came with it.

Only one part is pictured as the other part isn't quite finished yet. It still needs the bottom edges muddying up and the interior needs the details painted but I should be able to get a picture of it at some point.

Of course the Litany of Destruction had to take pride of place!


I think what I may do is make a rocky platform out of polystyrene so that the Knight is more elevated and had a better position on the board. The blade slave at the back marks where the second piece of the Sanctum Imperialis finishes and that piece is two stories so has space for Zardu to peer down on his minions.

C&C welcome as always!

Nemac

No comments:

Post a Comment