Saturday 17 September 2016

Cataphractii Terminators Complete

Did a little work on the Cataphractii today and managed to get the last of them finished. I may yet add a few more decals to them, maybe a few daemonic markings or Colchisian script on the knee plates and some script on the tops of their armour. For the moment though I am calling them finished as I have way too much on my painting table and really need to get a move on. I will neeed to get them a Land Raider but that will wait until I have finished the Veterans and the first five of my Plasma Support Squad.


I have also ordered the cloak from the Deathwatch Killt Team box, Ortan Cassius from the Overkill box set and a Warp Talon head for a conversion based on this guy for my Diabolist: 


Anyway thats all for now. More to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment