Sunday 30 October 2016

Night Lords Sergeant #3 Finished

Ok so I have finished the latest Sergeant for my Night Lords. This is one of my favourite models to date, very happy with the pose and how the loin cloth came out. I filed down the chaos markings on the Raptor chainsword so it was a little more 'plain'. The loincloth is a cast from one of the Black Templar tabards and then pushed into place with a silicon shaper.


The head is from the Chaplain Cassius model  with the bottom connector removed so it fits into the MKIV torso.

I have also received my copy of Burning of Prospero, It is brilliant in my opinion. So many parts for me to play around with it's not even funny. On that note my next three marines have been assembled and are nearly ready to go.


I have a small amount of clean up to do on these and then decide whether to add a few more skulls and bits. I may not add any of those bits to these guys as they all have the flayed skin on shoulders and under the leather straps on one guy. I am really looking forward to painting MKIII terror masks.

Nemac

No comments:

Post a Comment