Friday 27 May 2016

Litany of Destruction Starting to Take Shape!

Ok folks I need a little bit of help but more on that in a moment! First I have finished the Shield and added some dangling skulls on chains to the tabard for that little extra something. I am probably not going to add the Chaos star to the shield because the red stripe will probably make it look very unpronounced and so I don't think it will add anything to the model. Instead I will add more Chaos symbols to the right shoulder guard to make up for it.



So the issue I'm faced with is the positioning of the Thermal Cannon arm and the head:

First option is looking down at enemy infantry ready to blast a massive hole in the ground and them along with it. I kind of like this pose because of the position of the leg it looks that much more menacing.


The second option is as I mentioned in a previous post of having the cannon extended as far as I could and the head facing in exactly that direction:


So yea, any thoughts on which you prefer would be much appreciated!

C&C always welcome.

Nemac

No comments:

Post a Comment