Tuesday 24 May 2016

Start of the Chaos Renegade Knight

So after having success with the first Imperial Knight I am now starting work on the Renegade Knight. The first was so much fun to paint and I managed to complete that In a weekend. I'm going to put a lot more work into the Renegade, repositioning the legs and going to town on the base.


So repositioning the leg was actually fairly simple. The main issues were with the piston and cabling around the hips. I cut down the piston and placed it further forward but I think the position is correct for the placement of the leg. As I don't own a greenstuff cable maker (may take you up on that offer Raz) I decided to cut the large cable at the back into two and then drill out the ends and add some old guitar wire to look like damaged/stripped cabling.


I used the cloak from Forgeworld's Khorne Lord Zhufor as a banner around the crotch plate. I think its worked pretty well and adds a bit more movement to the model.


Nemac

No comments:

Post a Comment