Friday 27 May 2016

Time for the Right Arm!

I have done a bit of work on the right arm, extending the pistons to get a more direct shooting pose. Unfortunately there isn't much room for manoeuvre with the lower joint so I have had to cut away a bit of the plastic but that is hidden inside the arm now which worked out quite well.


I was only able to extend the pistons by about 0.5cm but I think it will do the trick. Also I have added some chains to the barrel of the gun and trimmed down an undivided icon to cast a banner to hang from it. Now i just have to hope that it turns out alright :)

Next up is the shield on the right side and I also have some chains to hang between the crotch plate and tabard which will have skulls dangling from the ends. You can never have too many skulls!

C&C welcome as always.

Nemac

No comments:

Post a Comment